9pc Counter Height Storage Dining Table w/Lazy Susan & Chair Set
Posted by Balthazar.blog44 at 4:27 AMI was worried about ordering a table on the internet with out in fact seeing it in a store 1st but this table is everything I hoped it could be. We were searching for the ideal gathering table that could also double as a dining table because our spot is restricted in size and this fit the bill perfectly. It seats eight comfortably and is terrific for organization. The assembly wasn't difficult but does take slightly time, particularly because you must develop all of the chairs too. The Lazy Susan is extremely contemporary and looks gorgeous. The storage inside the bottom is terrific for wine and stemware. It is a heavy table and solidly built. Ensure that you might have some people today to help you carry it inside. I would highly recommend this table to anyone. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was as a result of all of the assembly necessary. (More...)
