Product Review

The table is attractive! I chose this table b/c of the base. I didn't need to have the four legs within the way of the chairs. It worked out perfect! There is so significantly room for everybody plus the lazy susan can fit all your serving dishes on it and swivel to the individual across the table. I did not believe it was going to be that huge but I can essentially put my meat dish, vegetable and potato dishes on it all together. The chairs are wonderful. Pretty strudy too! My two year can climb up her chaid and sit with no dilemma of the chair tipping over or anything. My husband put this entire collection together even though I was cooking dinner! We were able to utilize it that night. The walnut color matches my cabinets best. The wood is extremely sturdy too, not plywood or pressboard. I'm not going to make use of the base cabinet as a wine rack. We keep our extra napkins in it. (More...)



Dining Room Sets Cheap | Template by Abdul Munir