Product Review
I saw this piece and immediately wanted it. I ordered it on midnight Saturday night and received it on Tuesday morning. The set was really effortless to put together and really gorgeous and sophisticated. It was defitnely worth the cost. One thing that may matter to many people is that the wood isn't naturally this dark, it appears that it was painted this espresso color, you only notice it should you look under the table. It did not matter to me, especially not for this great cost. I did have one difficulty, which is why I only give it 4 stars, one of many side pieces, was slightly damaged. I emailed the business at about 9pm one night and recieved an email back inside 15 min. The company decided to send me a brand new set of chairs instead or replacing that part. So I got two brand new chairs! That's what I call great customer service! It took a couple of a lot more days to obtain the new portion, but overall I am really happy about this new buy. The piece is extremely solid, and gorgeous. The delivery was speedy and consumer service was great. (Read More...)