Product Review
I had enjoyable getting the item. Had to have it shipped twice. First time it was missing one of 4 boxes. When I did get it inside the finish, I got all 4 boxes. Nevertheless these are construct at your home. You put them together. This means once you open the boxes immediately inventory everything which includes the hardware that is inside the box. The kit was missing two critical kits. I had to go acquire the bolts and washers to attach the pedestals to the table. We had been also missing the screw in flat casters for the table feet. I am still unable to find or replace those. The Shipper was at fault for the missing package as far as I can tell for the first shipment. But I'm not positive that the seller did a really very good job of packaging up all the pieces within the table or inventorying what must have been included. (Review More...)